Search page

Displaying 1 - 3 of 3

The British Association of Play Therapists works to develop and enhance the Play Therapy profession. In addition they register play therapists and regulate the profession. This website provides information on careers in play therapy within the 'training and education' section.
This is the professional body for psychotherapists who work with children and adolescents. The 'Training' section provides information on how and where to train. There are also a set of FAQs relating to work in this area.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists is the professional body for speech and language therapists and support workers. They promote excellence in practice and influence health, education and social care policies.