Search page

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4

Professional association and training body for chartered accountants. Information on how to become an ACA qualified chartered accountant. You can also search for jobs.
Professional body for UK and Ireland, part of the international institute setting standards for internal audit (managing risk within organisations). Go to 'About us' for information on what internal auditors do. Their online magazine, Audit & Risk, includes a jobs board and career advice.
Global professional accountancy body, the site includes a student section with details on the qualifications and process to acquire them.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists is the professional body for speech and language therapists and support workers. They promote excellence in practice and influence health, education and social care policies.