Search page

Displaying 1 - 8 of 8

The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.The website offers information about current and upcoming opportunities to study, work or volunteer abroad through their programmes for UK-based students and graduates under 'Study and work
The International Student Support team at UCL helps international students settle into life in the UK and make the most of their time at UCL and in London. Their site also provides practical guidance on working in the UK both during and after your studies.
This document from UK Visas and Immigration lists employers who are licensed to sponsor work visas in the UK. As it is a 2,000 page document, the best use for the list is to check if a company you are interested in is on it.
Advice from AGCAS for international students on: seeking work outside the UK; getting work experience while studying; job hunting in the UK; visas and work permits post-graduation for students who want to work in the UK.
UKCISA is the national body for international students in the UK. Their website provides information on student visas, fees and working while studying, plus an information and advice section on 'Working after studies' which highlights various options for working in the UK after graduation, e.g.
This department of the UK Home Office provides official information on UK immigration rules and advice on UK visas and the application process. UKVI now manages applications for people who want to visit, work, study or settle in the UK.
Advice for international students wanting to work in the UK during or after their studies. Has answers to frequently asked questions and useful links. A leaflet from The Careers Group, University of London.
UK NARIC is the National Agency responsible for providing information, advice and expert opinion on qualifications worldwide. Working on behalf of the UK Government, NARIC provides a range of services which compare international qualifications.